EYE-deas. Everything You Need to Know About Your Eyes
September 11, 2018 by
Leave A Comment
- The world’s most common eye color is brown. (A shout out to our blue-, green-, and hazel-eyed guys, too!)
- The eye is the fastest muscle in the body.
- You blink more when you’re talking.
- Dogs eyes can’t distinguish between red and green.
- It’s impossible to sneeze with your eyes open.
- Aging happens. So do late nights and dark circles. But there’s no reason your eyes should give you away!
Jack Black® Eye Balm De-Puffing & Cooling Gel
Late nights, early mornings, hours of reading and online research, long flights, watching The Shawshank Redemption…there’s always a reason your eyes need a little TLC. And our Jack Black® aficionados tell us there’s no better relief than this gotta-have-it gel.
This clear, lightweight gel is formulated to help soothe, de-puff, and refresh tired-looking eyes. A slightly genius, non-sticky stainless-steel rollerball applicator massages and cools on contact. Plus, the formula is loaded with Grape Seed Extract and Vitamins A, C & E to help brighten skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines–and Panthenol and Sodium Hyaluronate to help moisturize.
Jack Black® TIP: Chill in the refrigerator before use. It’ll be like last night never happened!
Jack Black® Protein Booster Eye Rescue
The eyes may be the mirrors of the soul, but they’re also the mirrors of a life well-lived. This rich cream hydrates and helps to diminish the appearance of crow’s feet and fine lines on the thin, delicate skin around the eyes. We recommend you use it nightly (avoiding the eyelids) and watch as it targets the signs of aging.
How does it work? It has a lot to do with an effective peptide called Matrixyl®synthe’6®*. TMI? Just know that this formula is loaded with everything you need to look age in the eye–and laugh!
*Matrixyl®synthe’6® is used under authorization of Sederma Inc. Based on supplier data.