We have all experienced it – the dopp kit dilemma. This comes when trying to pack all of your favorite grooming products that are TSA friendly 3.4 ounces or less in your carry on. We took it upon ourselves to break down the anatomy of a Dopp Kit with everything you may need, all sized to fly, to keep you looking and feel your best when on the go.
1. Pure Clean Daily Facial Cleanser
- This handy cleanser will remove dirt and oil build up each day leaving you face fresh and ready for a shave.
2. Double-Duty Face Moisturizer
- Applying Double-Duty will not only moisturize the face but keep it protected as you’re out and about. It’s lightweight and has built in sunscreen, SPF 20.
3. Intense Therapy Lip Balm
- If this isn’t already in your pocket, then the Dopp Kit is a great place for it to lay low and stay safe during travel. Protect your lips from the heat (or cold) and keep them hydrated when on the move.
4. Beard Lube® Conditioning Shave
- Keep a clean face, and avoid pain and irritation with Beard Lube’s moisture binding formula to create an effortless glide.
5. Beard Oil
- If you’re growing out the beard, then skip the shave and grab some Beard Oil. This blend of essential oils will keep the facial hair conditioned for a healthy-looking beard and put an end to the flaky, itchy skin beneath.
6. Turbo Wash® Energizing Cleanser
- When traveling take a cleanser you trust to jump-start the day like our Turbo Wash which will do just that. Awaken the mind and leave your skin feeling soft and refreshed.
7. Sun Guard Sunscreen SPF 45
- Summer is not over yet and so chances are anywhere you go it will be hot and the sun will be in full force. Even if you don’t plan on being outside long, grab some Sun Guard just in case. You never know. Your skin will thank you!
8. Double-Header Shampoo + Conditioner
- You can save time and space with our handy 2-in-1 Double-Header Shampoo + Conditioner. It cleanses and detangles hair while hydrating to improve overall health.
9. Pick your Pomade: Clay, Wax, or Gel
- Based on your hair type and desired style, you will want a pomade that works best for you.
10. Hair Comb
- For obvious reasons.
11. Ear Plugs
- Some trips you have to share a room; some trips the hotel or room you’re in has thins walls. For those such occasions it’s better to be prepared than to lose sleep.
- Pain reliever, hang-over remedy, or some always helpful Tums to battle that delicious meal you just ate.