June 17, 2014 by
Leave A Comment
Your workout is a critical part of your daily routine. If you like to begin your day at the gym and then get ready for work there, sometimes it seems you forget how to clean and dress yourself between leaving home and looking for a locker. You need deodorant. You'll want soap and shampoo. Shaving might be in the cards. Don't get overwhelmed when you're packing your gym bag. We’re going to get into a few specifics:
Don’t take toiletries back and forth from home to gym. They’ll get lost, left, forgotten and disappear at an inopportune moment, so just buy them twice and don’t sweat it (bad pun intended).
- Deodorant: Fight the smell but not the sweat with Cool CTRL deodorant. Or if you want protection from odor and wetness, try Pit Boss Antiperspirant & Deodorant.
- Hair and body: Wash away the sweat and grime from your workout with Turbo Wash Energizing Cleansers for Hair & Body. This two-in-one product cleanses both your body and hair, leaving you feeling refreshed, and it takes up less space in your gym bag. If you don't have time to shower, our Dry Down Friction-Free Powder works great as a dry shampoo.
- Shave: Our Beard Lube Conditioning Shave is a pre-shave oil, shave cream and skin conditioner all in one. Get a close, comfortable, irritation-free shave in one easy-to-use product.
Technology has made two things much simpler: tuning out the terrible playlist blaring over the gym’s speaker system and tracking fitness progress.
- Wireless Headphones: For superior sound quality, try JayBird BlueBuds X with an eight-hour battery life and a lifetime warranty against sweat.
- Activity Trackers: Tracks more than just steps taken and calories burned, the Basis Carbon Edition measures skin temperature, perspiration and sleep. The online dashboard also shows whether you consistently meet the fitness goals you set for yourself.
You work out to stay healthy, so picking up germs is counterproductive.
- Reusable Water Bottle: Protects you from any contamination left on public fountains and allows you to see how much you’ve actually had to drink. Plus, they are environmentally friendly.
- Shower Flip-Flops: Keep your naked feet off the floor. Enough said.
- Wound Gel: Our quick-absorbing, non-greasy would gel Mr. Fix It Antimicrobial Wound Rescue rapidly repairs weight-lifting blisters, chafed feet and abrasions while inhibiting the growth of bacteria that can thrive in gyms.
And that's it. No excuses. The gym and your (fully stocked) gym bag are waiting.