Product Specialist, San Francisco (Part-Time)
Location: San Francisco Area
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
• Reporting to the National Sales Director, Southwest Region, the Product Specialist is responsible for providing exceptional customer service, driving individual Sales per Hour (SPH) and contributing to the achievement of store sales goals.
• The Product Specialist should possess thorough product knowledge about the Jack Black line and should be comfortable proactively approaching customer to answer questions they may have.
• Other responsibilities include conducting sales associate trainings on product knowledge, merchandising and expertly displaying products to enhance the customer shopping experience.
• The Product Specialist will communicate product needs to management, plan and champion event execution and clientele through appointments and up-selling.
• At least two years experience in a sales capacity in the skin care or beauty industry.
• Aesthetician license is highly preferred.
Weekend work is required.