Our Pure Performance Shave Brush® is German engineered for exceptional quality. It features Silvertip Fibre® bristles that create an abundant, rich lather. The cruelty-free, state-of-the-art fibers are tangibly soft, long-lasting and non-porous, resulting in a brush that is ultra-hygienic with superior bristle memory and strength.
+ Technologically-advanced Silvertip Fibre® bristles
+ Superior bristle strength and memory
In its 65 years of producing fine shaving tools, MÜHLE has gained expertise and knowledge that set it apart from its competitors. Unlike other suppliers, MÜHLE has an in-house manufacturing operation, where metal and acrylic parts are crafted using exacting quality standards. Manufacturing expertise has been passed from one generation to the next, since the company was founded more than six decades ago. Today, the manufacturing team is composed of highly skilled craftsmen, many whose parents worked with our grandfather doing the same quality of production.
The equipment used to design and craft the MÜHLE manufactured shaving tools has been specially adapted from precision equipment originally used in the manufacture of jewelry and high end writing instruments. So, the attention to detail, whether in the lathing of the handle or plating of the metal parts, is second to none.
Brush Use Instructions:
1. Wet the brush in warm water.
2. Place a SMALL amount of Supreme Cream Triple Cushion® Shave Lather on the tip of the Shave Brush.
3. Rub the brush in a circular motion over your face, bringing the product to a rich, creamy lather. This allows the bristles to lift the whiskers away
from the skin, resulting in a closer shave without dragging or pulling against the whiskers.
Proper Care Instructions:
1. Rinse the Shave Brush thoroughly with water after each use.
2. Store the Shave Brush on its end or in a stand. The non-porous fibers will not trap and grow bacteria if left to dry upright.
3. Clean Shave Brush every few weeks with one small drop of shampoo or gentle cleanser, rinse completely and stand.